Thursday 13 November 2008

13th november

I am going to start planning my magazine. I am using the magazine NME as a model which i'll take inspiration from, therefore my magazine is going to be an indie magazine. I am going to use the colour scheme of black, white, and orange. I am using orange, because it neither a feminine or masculine colour, therefore the magazine should be more sppealing to both men and women, and it will stand out. I will use fonts which is easy to read, and clear, and will use a maximum of three different fonts. A bold, hard font and a more curvey, relaxed one. I will use boxes and lines to emphasise any photographs on the front or words I want to stand out. I am using the band my boyfriend is in called "Losing Sight" -a hardcore band. They will feature on the front of the magazine and on the double page spread.

1 comment: